Vote Center Outside of SoFi Stadium to be Open Friday, Oct. 30 – Tuesday, Nov. 3
For More Information or to Register to Vote, Visit lavote.net
To commemorate National Voter Registration Day, SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park, Los Angeles Chargers and Los Angeles Rams today announced that a Vote Center location will be established on the grounds of SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA. The announcement was made jointly with the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk and the California Secretary of State’s office.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park’s Vote Center will be located adjacent to the stadium and open for a five-day period from Friday, October 30 – Monday, November 2 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Tuesday, November 3 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. All LA County registered voters are eligible to vote at SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park’s Vote Center.
“This is a touchdown for democracy! Partnering with SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park, the Los Angeles Chargers, and the Los Angeles Rams to host a vote center in such a large, visible location demonstrates the spirit of community and a shared commitment to make sure all voters have access to cast a ballot in 2020,” said Dean C. Logan, Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk Los Angeles County.
The deadline to register to vote is Monday, October 19. For more information or to register, visit www.lavote.net.
“We are proud to work with the Los Angeles Chargers, Los Angeles Rams and the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk to turn SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park into a Vote Center,” said Jason Gannon, managing director, SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park. “Our goal is to help expand polling access for our local community and the greater Los Angeles region, providing Angelenos with more locations and greater ease of access to exercise their right to vote.”
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park released the following guidelines for anyone wishing to vote at this Vote Center.
To access the Vote Center:
• The address is 1000 S. Prairie Avenue, Inglewood, CA 90301
• Voters will enter off Prairie and Arbor Vitae and make a right onto District Drive
• Parking is available in Lot N, with ADA parking in Lot adjacent to construction trailers
• The Vote Center will be in the NFL Trailer
SoFi Stadium’s Vote Center will follow State and County public health and safety guidelines:
• All election workers at the Vote Center will wear facial coverings, gloves, and wipe down surfaces and devices on a regular basis
• Voting stations will be wiped down after each voter
• Voters who vote in-person will be required to wear a facial covering, and if needed, facial coverings and gloves will be provided
• Vote Center will practice social distancing
• Vote Center will be cleaned and sanitized nightly
• LA County residents who are not registered to vote, can go to the Vote Center to register to vote and cast a ballot via a conditional voter registration
About SoFi Stadium
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, Calif. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the first indoor-outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Adjacent to the stadium and sitting under the same roof canopy is the 2.5-acre American Airlines Plaza and a 6,000-seat performance venue. Hollywood Park anticipates an initial phase of more than 1.5 million square feet of retail and office space, and when it is complete 2,500 residences, a hotel and more than 20 acres of parks. For more information about SoFi Stadium, visit www.SoFiStadium.com or @SoFiStadium on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.